Monday, August 10, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Food - Day 1: French Macaron




Digital Dozen Does Food - Day 1: French Macaron



What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy "Sensitive and Peeling"
- Maybelline Color Show "Chrome Pink"
- Zoya "Carter"
- Essie "Mint Candy Apple"
- Etude House Ice Cream Nail "Purple"
- Etude House Ice Cream Nail "Orange"
- OPI "My Vampire Is Buff"
- Black acrylic paint
- Detailing brush
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat 


That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

4 comments:

  1. These are perfect!! I LOVE French macarons

    ReplyDelete
  2. macarons are so pretty and delightful - and this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so yummy....yet I have never ever had one. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect little macarons! My niece would love these!

    ReplyDelete